Trendy tunics for less ordinary styles.
Tunics are the most versatile piece of clothing one can have in their wardrobe, your style statement can never go wrong with a good tunic paired with a fine pair of denim and appropriate accessories. Tunics are also suitable to be worn at work. Pair them with cigarette pants, fancy skirts, trousers or chinos for a regular day at work. Add glamour to your traditional looks with an exquisite tunic paired with palazzo and a dupatta.
Tops and tunics offer flexible styling and can be paired with several kinds of bottoms, footwear and diverse jewellery to create different looks as per the occasion. The tunic is one piece of clothing that is suitable to be worn at any place, for any occasion, be it a work meeting, a formal event, a festival, a traditional occasion, a casual outing or a date night. Tunics are an ideal choice for all seasons and suit every age group. These go well with every shape but one style definitely isn’t for all. It’s important to explore and pick what’s suitable for you and know how to style it with what sort of bottoms, footwear and accessories.
Solid tunics can be paired with suitable bottoms, a waist belt and stilettos to make you ready to rock the look. It’s important to pick lengths that suit your height and style. Pair loose and long tunic with fitted pants and short ones with flared or loose bottoms for a chic look. Adding satchel, sling bags and handbags to your look makes you look like a fashionista who is ready to conquer the world. Tunics in all styles are a good pick to have in your wardrobe because, with this piece of clothing, styling possibilities are endless.
With a variety of lengths, patterns and fits to choose from, tunics perk up your style game and give it a flattering touch. For pear-shaped figures, tunics with side vents are the most suitable option. If you have an apple-shaped figure, V-neck and darker shades are a good option, make sure to keep your jewellery minimal. An hourglass figure looks best in a fitted tunic, pick sleeveless ones to accentuate your feminine beauty while pairing it with statement jewellery. For a full figure, long tunics with collars in solid shades or with vertical stripes look great. If you have a rectangular body shape, tunics that clinch around the waist look great, pick printed ones to add drama to your look. For a petite frame, it’s important to pick tunics that aren’t too long, style them with waist belts for a classy look.
Explore. Pick. Buy.
If you are looking for some beautiful designer tunics online, Prathaa is your ideal destination. We offer a wide range of tunic tops for women including long tunic tops, printed tunic tops, cotton tunic tops, formal tunic tops, handloom tunics and a lot more to choose from. Whatever your style, preference, requirement be, we definitely have something to suit your needs. Our spectacular range of ladies tunic tops is as vivid as your imagination and is bound to impress you.
At Prathaa, each piece of garment is a whole inspiring story in itself. Be it the design, the fabric, the print or the craftsmanship, every detail is thought after and executed keeping in mind our virtues of sustainable, responsible, ethical and eternal fashion. Our garments are hand-woven and made with all things natural. Taking a step towards reviving and preserving our heritage weaves and art, we are on a quest of building a sustainable livelihood for our team of weavers and artisans who put their heart and soul in our every tailor-made piece of clothing. Through our diverse range, we intend to bring forth the story of our weavers and artisans and ensure that their rich skills and efforts are celebrated and cherished across the length and breadth of the country.
Style it the way you like it.
- Pick tops and tunics in a lot of vibrant hues like red, fuchsia, mustard yellow, purple, royal blue, turquoise. These go well with every occasion.
- Pair ethnic tunics with chunky jewellery, harem or palazzo pants and stylish flats for a trendy ensemble.
- Tunics also look great when paired with denim capris or fitted skirts.
- Pick prints, colours and necklines that suit your body type.
- A floral print tunic looks incredible when paired with a solid Patiala and Jutis. Keep your makeup minimal while colouring your lips bold to rock this look.
- Wear strappy heels or wedge heel when pairing your tunic with a well-fitted pair of denim.
- Sleeveless or turtle neck tunics can also be styled with solid jackets for a sophisticated look.
- Fitted tunics look great with boot cut pants and can also be impressively styled with denim shorts, just know the right length.
- Balance your jewellery and other accessories like belts, bags, hats or sunglasses wisely, know which ones complement each other. And which ones don’t really go well with each other.