Tops and Jackets
Handloom Tops & Jackets
Let your style speak for you.
Casual dressing can never go wrong with a smart fitting top styled right. Tops for women with a good fit and styling can instantly make any attire look more polished and suave. So is the style quotient of jackets, when paired right, a good jacket will make you look absolutely chic and classy. With a variety of shirts and tops or blouses to choose from, the possibility of creating different looks is endless.
Tops can be paired with various bottoms like skirts, shorts, denim, cargos, chinos, trousers, culottes pants, cigarette pants, joggers, palazzos or even with ethnic wear and a lot more, offering an infinite choice of styling options that include colourful Dhoti’s, long or short skirts, Sharara’s, loose palazzos or even shorts to your liking.
Available in the widest range of designs, patterns, prints and colours, this versatile piece of clothing will always remain the most preferred and used apparel by women.
Blazers & jackets play a special role when it comes to styling yourself in a way that’s absolutely modern and eye-catching, enhancing the look with that stylish formal touch. Different jackets like shrugs, bomber jackets, long jackets for woman, ladies formal blazers, cropped jacket, formal jackets for women or the variety is endless and so are the styling possibilities. Any outfit accessorised with the right jackets adds a whole different charm to the overall look.
Tank tops: These are the most comfortable picks during summers or for workouts. Traditionally, designed to be worn underneath transparent tops, these now come in various prints and can also be worn individually.
Shirts: Formal or casual, these are what you need to add the dash of elegance and poise to your looks. Be it a checkered shirt, or a solid white shirt paired with blue denim or any other Prathaa’s bottoms, women’s shirts and tops will always remain the most classic piece of clothing one can own and a “must-have” in your wardrobe.
Jackets: Offering great styling options, these are versatile and a definite must-have in your wardrobe. Tie it around your waist, don it over your outfit or let it simply lay over your shoulders, these are always the most versatile apparel to invest in.
Blouses: The uber stylish and traditionally inspired blouses are specifically designed to accentuate your feminine grace. Pair it with a long or short or a pencil skirt, colourful Dhoti’s, Sharara’s, loose palazzos or also drape your 6 yards saree around it to add unmatched drama to your looks.
Explore. Pick. Buy.
If you are looking for some amazing tops and jackets to add to your collection, we got you covered. With a wide range of ladies jacket, formal tops for women, casual tops for women, long tops for women, dressy tops, cute tops for women and a lot more, be rest assured that all your requirements will be effortlessly catered to. No matter what style, colour, design, the pattern you are looking for, our vivid range will certainly delight you with its finesse.
Your Prathaa Pick has a unique story - at Prathaa, each piece of garment is a whole inspiring story in itself. Be it the design, the fabric, the print or the craftsmanship, every detail is thought after and executed keeping in mind our virtues of sustainable, responsible, ethical and eternal fashion. Our garments are hand-woven and made with all things natural. Taking a step towards reviving and preserving our heritage weaves and art, we are on a quest of building a sustainable livelihood for our team of weavers and artisans who put their heart and soul in our every handwoven piece of clothing. Through our diverse range, we intend to bring forth the story of our weavers and artisans along with the artistic heritage of our country to ensure that their rich skills and efforts are celebrated and cherished across the length and breadth of the country and globally.
Style it the way you like it.
- Pick solid colours or floral prints and tuck them in your pants or skirts for a casual day out.
- Ditch grey, black and brown and experiment with muted tones, vibrant shades and different prints.
- Add a blazer over a well-fitted tucked in top in nude shade paired with cigarette pants or trousers to look absolutely chic.
- For solid tops without much design, pair those with boyfriend trousers and accessorize with a sling bag to complete the look. Pick sneakers or boots for footwear.
- Use spaghetti tops instead of camisoles under sheer shirts for a better look.
- Pair jackets with bootcut trousers and tucked in solid tops to look your absolute best. Keep the accessories minimal.
- Pair crop tops with high-waist bottoms for an elegant look.
- Always have a well-fitted white shirt and black blazer in your wardrobe.
- Formal blazers can also be styled with denim and tucked in tops in nude shades. Pair these with stilettos and a tiny necklace to complete the look.
- Avoid pairing printed jackets with printed bottoms, also avoid same colour jacket and bottoms.
- Keep only one element of print in your look, either the top, bottom or jacket. Never more than one.